Grips for Ruger Security Six Revolver FREE to a Good Home!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rbmac52

Bearcat
I have two sets of aftermarket grips (less grip screws) for a Ruger Security Six .357 Revolver (newer model, post 150- serial number). I would like to give these grips to a Security Six owner who needs them and can put them to good use. These are free and I'll pay to ship them using USPS Priority Mail. If you are interested, contact me via the Forum conversation system and we can go from there.

While I just registered here on this forum a few minutes ago, I have been a member of the "blue" S&W Forum since 2005 and am a registered member at gunbroker.com (same user name both locations). Additionally, I am a retired (2005) law enforcement officer, 27 years service in California, and also a 2001 graduate of the FBI National Academy.

This is not a scam. No funny business here. Just paying it forward. Pics below...

IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0443.JPG

protoolman

Service-Sixer
I'm sure someone has already expressed interest in these. But I will say I am interested if not. And welcome to the forum. For the life of me, I can't figure out the new way to do a PM on the forum.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Ok just noticed when you click on someone's avatar it says follow, ignore or start conversation as well. Using either method, it won't let you start a private conversation with this original poster. Probably because of his low post count?

contender

Ruger Guru
rbmac52,,, "Welcome to the Forum!"

As mentioned above,, you may need to get a few more posts to allow someone to PM you.

You've stepped in and are doing stuff like a veteran member here. We've offered "karmas" around here for almost as long as I've been a member. While I have a few Security-Six revolvers,, I'm not in need of either set, and hopefully, someone will come along who can use these.

87flht

Single-Sixer
If not spoken for I could use a set of grips
PM doesn't work
601 27x xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

rbmac52

Bearcat
87flht:

Member protoolman has first chance at these stocks. I'm hoping my post count gets to the minimum required soon so the messaging system works for me.

Last edited:

rbmac52

Bearcat
I've been able to use the conversation contact method here on the Forum to connect with protoolman, the first member here on the forum to express interest in these grips. He has confirmed his interest in them and I am in the process of mailing them to him today.