Grips for For Sale: Ruger Bisley and S&W N Frame Round Butt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Below are pre-owned but excellent condition grip panels for Ruger Bisley and S&W "N" frame round-butt revolvers. Both sets are made in the USA from synthetic materials and are practically indestructible. Both sets also come with their own grip screw. Revolvers not included! (LOL!). Payment can be made with personal check or PayPal (F&F and no description added to the transfer).

The yellow-colored Bisley grips is by Arizona Custom Grips and is their "aged ivory" Magna-Tusk material. These were a custom order to be a little thicker than factory. My factory grips measure 0.365" at the location of the grip screw but these Arizona Custom measure 0.430" at the same location. So the added thickness fills the hand a little better and helps reposition the knuckle away from the back of the trigger guard for your heavy-recoiling revolvers. It took them a while to make these, and when I ordered more, they were backed up for over a year. So these are perfect to use indefinitely or until you get that special set of wooden grips. These as you can see from the pics, these fit pretty well and perform great, but please understand they won't fit as perfectly as a set of custom-made wooden grips for your specific grip frame. Price is $110 and this covers shipping to the lower forty-eight.

The ivory-colored (white) grips are from Altamont and are really nice and fill my hand well with excellent control. (I'm 6'1" tall.). These are $80 and price includes shipping to the lower forty-eight…SOLD ($72 plus S/H)

Last edited:
Price reduced to $80 shipped to lower forty-eight for the aged ivory (yellow) Bisley grips and $60 shipped for the ivory (while) S&W grips.