Grip Karma

Help Support Ruger Forum:

akbluz

Single-Sixer
Thank you for such a GREAT Karma caryc! Those grips are really beautiful and would look great on my Bisley .45Colt. Please add my name to the hat.

32magfan

Blackhawk
cary,
Please add me to your wonderful Karma.
I have a vaquero ( or three) that would look great with them- a 32 and a 327 included!
Thanks,
32Magfan

Robb Barnes

Hunter
Please toss my name in Sir. I just found a set of grips you built for a customer who sold the gun. If I get drawn for the bisley grips I’ll post the grips I have if yours up as another karma.

Robb

Last edited:

C3Ranger

Bearcat
I was looking for something today and ran across this pair of Bisley grips with 45 cal. case heads in them. They are very nice walnut. These grips have my mark on the back as 05-339. That would mean I made them in 2005. But, going back through my old records, 339 shows as a pair of new vaquero grips so, I don't really remember the story on them or why I have them instead of a customer.

When I first made Bisley grips, I ordered a blued bisley frame from Ruger to use for fitting. This set of grips fit that frame perfectly. Then as time passed, I found out that all Bisley frames are not exactly the same, especially around that radius at the top.

After that, I only made Bisley grips if the customer sent me his frame for fitting. I made lots and lots of Bisley grips. Anyway, these grips fit the Bisley frame that I have perfectly. They have a stainless grip screw since I hadn't started offering blued screw hardware yet. Anyway, I'm hoping one of you guys can use them. Sign up if you want them. I'll pick a random number post using a random number generator with Microsoft's Excell on Nov 24th, Thanksgiving Day. These grips have a Tru Oil satin finish on them.
fQpOBWC.jpg
Beautiful grips and a generous offer! Wish I had a Bisley!

roylt

Hunter
Late to the party. I don't check in here as much as I once did. Congrats to the winner and to Cary for offering up.

If I don't get back before, I hope all have a wonderful Holiday season. Merry Christmas!

Latest posts