Great Harrisburg show.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 nut

Bearcat
Some really great displays, great group of Ruger guys. Some really nice Rugers for sale too. I came home broke. No more Rugers for me for at least the next two years after the two prizes I purchased. More about them later when I can get some pics.

Got danged lucky for the first time in my life at the banquet Sat. evening. I was the winner of one of the firearms given away by the RCA. First time in my nearly 61 years I've ever won anything. A Ruger 10/22.

Bought the pink LCP at the Auction for my wife, whose birthday is Monday. She doesn't know it was bought for her and is driving me nuts (or nuttier if possible) trying to git it out of me. She'll be surprised and happy Monday. What she doesn't know is that I picked up a box of ammo at the show so she'll be shooting it Monday.

Coogs

Maximum
Hey Nut, sorry I missed yours and every one elses company this year! But lets not go with any of that "I bought that for my wife " hogwash! I thought pink was your color!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love ya!, Coogs.

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Glad you won that rifle, 41Nut, as well as that pink LCP. It's good to win something every once in a while, eh? (OK, I guess it's every 61 years, but that's OK :D

I was also glad to see make those fine additions to your collection!! Start saving up your pennies for next year!

BB45C

contender

Ruger Guru
Yep,, we did have a good time. I keep waiting for the pics to appear as mine are not the best.
As always,, you had a great display,, (as well as everyone else's,) and to see all that brass lined up,,,, well,, it was great!
As for the raspberry LCP,, your wife will love it. Miss Penny loves hers,, and the ladies in our WOT clinics seem to like it as well. Hang onto it,, there might not be a whole lot of them available soon!

good job guys, sorry we misssed the show, but ,oh well, and whats wrong with 'raspberry' I got one..........

LCP-R380373-40331.jpg

Terry T

Buckeye
I too won a gun for the first time in my life!

P3210604.jpg

P3210605.jpg

P3210606.jpg

P3210603.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of my display:

P3200586.jpg

P3200585.jpg

Terry T

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I have displayed at like 4 or 5 of the theme shows and have NEVER came close to winning a gun yet......I won a RUGER PEN in Tulsa....last ticket pulled as usual so all you guys who say you never win I feel your pain......just for the record I am not complaining I am just trying to let you know who is really the UNLUCKIEST.......ME........the luckiest I believe could be Bob Nelson .....2 wins(guns) in 2 years.......I think there is a song about this somewhere.......see ya RR.

Latest posts