Great "Collector Day" yesterday...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Got home from another too long of a day of work to not only find my copy of the latest RENE, but also my copy of the Marlin Collector and the latest RCA Journal....

Three journals in one day....talk about sensory overload....

The RCA Journals are out in the mail to members so be on the lookout for them. They can take up to a month to be delivered so be patient since they are mailed using bulk rate (meaning they move basically whenever the PO gets around to it).

Great Journal with some interesting articles on the Ruger Tourer (Ruger-made automobiles in the late 60s/early 70s) by John Dougan, an article on a fanstastic factory engraved 44 SBH 50th Anniversary by forum member Doc44, and an article on the Ruger MK II Model 77 Express Rifle...of course, reports on display shows are always good.

As mentioned already on this forum, the latest RENE is out with some very interesting information. Like Contender, it made go dig out some of my s/n information!! It was very good to read the oucome of the Lett auction...some very interesting prices were realized!!

Both Ruger collecting organizations (RCA and RENE) really provide excellent services to their members and complement each other well. If you're not a member of either, or both, and enjoy Rugers, you really should check into joining them:

RENE: www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=30544

RCA: www.rugercollectorsassociation.com

My other "hobby" is collecting old Marlin lever action rifles so getting my Marlin Collector helped scratch that itch as well :D

BB45C

Cherokee

Single-Sixer
We have somethng else in common:

Marlin1889LA41106001.jpg