GP100 Grip

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rim Fire

Bearcat
Does anyone know who made this GP100 Rosewood Combat grip? It says Limited under the Ruger logo.
Gp100Rosewood.jpg

GP100man

Buckeye
looks as if it`s a truly custom job !!

I`ve searched the web over , where did ya run across these ???

Nice but the pheniox mite rub the palm???

Rim Fire

Bearcat
Ebay. They were used but in excellent condition. The other side of the grip looks the same. They look like a true manufactured product not a one man custom job, if you know what I mean. They are fairly smooth and out of my GP100 327 I do not think your hand would get banged up. Out of a Gp100 with full 357 factory loads may be a different story. Thanks for your reply.

RMWHEELER

Bearcat
Grips look very similar to a set I saw on a Talo SP recently. Those I saw were made for Ruger by Altamont.

Rim Fire

Bearcat
Thanks RMWHEELER you got me on the right track. They look just like the ones put on the 650 Talo Gp100's from 2002,2003. The only difference is mine has the word "Limited" just like the Talo Sp101 grip panals. There is a thread on the other Ruger Forum with a picture of a Talo Gp100 with the same grips but without the word "Limited". Very strange. I think Altamont must have made these for sure. It is hard to believe if these were on a Talo GP100 that someone would sell them off the gun.

Latest posts