Gotta couple of Rugers in here.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OmegaMan

Bearcat
Just a few!!
The top rifle is a stainless 10/22 base with stainless fluted match barrel, Volquartsen trigger assembly, poly buffer, and Mueller Eradicator scope. The bottom rifle is my newest, a USA Shooting Team Stars & Stripes with Volquartsen comp, poly buffer, Simmons scope. There's also a Blackhawk .41 Magnum which I've given some Hogue grips, Magna-Ported barrel, and scope mount. Haven't found the perfect scope yet. I'd like this to be a hunting pistol, as I love the .41 magnum round. There's also a .45 Ruger KP345. I really like the KP345 and it shoots great, but it may be traded soon for a Walther PPS 9mm Ultraslim. It's just too heavy for concealed carry. The Walther is much smaller.

GroupShot.jpg

These next 2 photos show the nice color contrast on the USA Race Rifle, as well as the very nice shape of the F&A Enterprise stock on the top rifle. The top rifle is sighted for 100 yards and easily gets 1/4" groups on nice non-windy days. The bottom rife is sighted in for 50 feet up to 50 yards. This is really my indoor range plinker. I think I may be replacing the trigger assembly with a Hornet one shorty; the pull is no where near as good as the top rifle.

1022s5.jpg

1022s6.jpg

The others are a Browning BuckMark Target, custom Colt 1911 Gold Cup Mark IV, and Sig P226 X-Five. Yeah, I like to target shoot!

- OmegaMan :)

OmegaMan

Bearcat
Bozack":fq9v34fw said:
Very nice collection. I really like the one with the custom stock.

Thanks! That's actually my favourite. The stock is an FA Enterprises from about 6 years ago. They are a bit different looking today.

Regards,

OmegaMan

sebtool

Blackhawk
Nice collection! :D

The .41 mag is 1 of my favorites, too. I've had an early NM Blackhawk for close to 20 yrs now.... geez. Just traded into a stainless .41 mag Redhawk, 5.5 barrel, nice shooter.

BUT - is that a Delta Elite down in the front???? :mrgreen: drool.... :oops:

I've got a sweet Gold Cup National Match that I picked up NIB around '95. More accurate than I am, thet's fer shore! The guy had a NIB Delta Elite, and I had to make a choice.Took me about 6 months to pay off, no way I could have swung the 10mm too, but have wanted 1 ever since!

Good shtuff! :D