Gotcha

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hutchman

Blackhawk
doccash":5pez6cmp said:
I have been trying to "catch" one of these in my black box for some time now, and I finally think I caught one! :wink: Dr.C

IMG_9214.jpg

There, fixed it for ya! Nice catch!

doccash

Buckeye
Thank you for fixing him. I do not know how to post photos and have them "appear " like every one else. I would appreciate some tutoring. I direct link them from Photobucket so I suppose that is wrong :oops: Dr.C

hutchman

Blackhawk
Right click on the image from photobucket, select properties, copy the location from properties and then paste it between these.......

You can either click the image button above the message box in the post window before and after pasting the image location or you can just type them.....either works. Once you figure it out it will be very simple for you!

Again, nice image!

wbw2

Single-Sixer
doccash":3f0pvhh6 said:
Thank you for fixing him. I do not know how to post photos and have them "appear " like every one else. I would appreciate some tutoring. I direct link them from Photobucket so I suppose that is wrong :oops: Dr.C

Instead of using "direct link", use "image code" instead.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
I just go to the picture and put the arrow on it but don't click the mouse and the links will appear below,right click the bottom(last) link and left click on copy.Then go were you want to post it and right click and then left click on paste.It will appear on the page when you post it.

Snake45

Hawkeye
JOHNNY WACKO":uz4rrnfo said:
I just go to the picture and put the arrow on it but don't click the mouse and the links will appear below,right click the bottom(last) link and left click on copy.Then go were you want to post it and right click and then left click on paste.It will appear on the page when you post it.
This is the easiest way to do it.