Got a Stainless 2 3/4 Speed Six for $45..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

..Sort of! :D :D Saw this on GB and placed my bid of $45 and won it. Everything except the frame and the plug used when installing the firing pin. Cleaned everything in the ultrasonic and the barrel and cylinder are darn near perfect. Cylinder is .357 Magnum.

IMG_0490.JPG

Last edited:
Before ebay got a feather up their woohoo, I bought several 'parts kits' (minus the SN frame of course) for various firearms. Great source of those bits and pieces that 'go missing' now and then.

yessir, back in the day we used to get these from our pals doing the destruction of PD/LE turnins ,or confiscated ones and they always sold around $39 plus shipping.One guys wa s always at Monroeville,PA then one was up at the Detroit ,Mich Ruger shows....should have bought more but too many and to many other brands to boot, both S&W and COlt, and those parts always 'sell'......good buy there Ron and right up YOUR alley.........;)(y)

"back in the day we used to get these from our pals doing the destruction of PD/LE turnins ,or confiscated ones"
I actually contacted one of these sellers and discovered it was a District Attorney's office. The person who answered my call was fairly knowledgeable about the parts for sale and I ended up with numerous $39 parts kits. :love:

Had a buddy that worked in the armorers dept at LA County. He always had parts like this. I've got a S&W cylinder and a bunch of other small parts from him. Almost used the cylinder as a shifter knob years back…
IMG_1920.jpeg

Latest posts