Good to be back

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Deep Six

Bearcat
Hello all. I was previously registered as 41-44-45-48. Life happens and I got into other interests for a while. Well, I'm back into Rugers lately and wanted to see what's up on the forum. It's been a while since I had logged in and apparently the new website didn't like my old user ID. I couldn't get my password, "forgot password" link , or "contact us" link to work, so I registered under a new user ID. Let me know if this is a problem. I'm happy to continue using this one or consolidate back to the old user ID.

hittman

Staff member
Welcome back! (y)

And if you "Start Conversation" ( formerly called PM ) with Admin LCP22LR, your User ID can get fixed / restored.

Deep Six

Bearcat
Welcome back! (y)

And if you "Start Conversation" ( formerly called PM ) with Admin LCP22LR, your User ID can get fixed / restored.

Hmmm. I'm not seeing any links anywhere to start a conversation. Nothing in the "my conversations" page. No links to start a conversation when I clicked on LCP22LR's user ID. I'm sure I'm just missing it in plain sight somewhere.....

Deep Six

Bearcat
Do you see an icon that looks like an envelope at the of the page?

If yes, click it.

Yes, and when I do, I get a pop up box saying I have no recent conversations. When I click "view all" it takes me to the conversation page which shows no conversations and does not have a button to start a conversation. I've been using forums since I was 16 or so, I know how messaging works. I'm just missing something here.