Good price or not?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
From what I could tell about the pics,, that gun appears to be correct in it's parts,, and in pretty good shape. To me,, a little steep in price, (I'm a cheap b*****d sometimes,) but actually close to value according to RENE. If you are looking,, and want a nice one,, maybe this one would do for a closer inspection & maybe a little haggling.

sebtool

Blackhawk
In the 'This Old Gun' segment of a recent American Rifleman they discussed the flagate Single Sixes.

The author was of the opinion that a good shooter could be had for anywhere from $175 -$225. I got a chuckle out of that! :shock:

Seems like politicians aren't the only ones affected by the 'air' around DC! :lol:

well "condition IS everything" and the price drops , ( or goes up) based on this.........I'd asy they were "below average" in that article and based on what THAT gun looked like.....seen them high, and have sold NICER ones for lower,so go figure.

chet15

Hawkeye
Fox Mike":iriwj1hv said:
RENE????? If you though it was pricey before look at it now!

Yes, it all comes along with how many are willing to donate their time to filling out the questionaire. If something doesn't look right, those who participate can change those items.
Chet15

Latest posts