Good deals on the 50th models...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

alank2

Bearcat
Hi,

I posted this about the 50th 44 a week or so ago, but now CDNN is at it again on both 50th models:

CDNN Sports, Inc.
WEEKLY GUN SPECIAL!
CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER
SPECIAL EXPIRES THURSDAY JUNE 11TH @ 7:00PM CST!

Ruger Blackhawk • 44Mag • Single Action Revolver • 6.5" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights •
Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions •
Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF .44 MAGNUM 1956 TO 2006" • New
#RUG00867 $369.99

Ruger Blackhawk • 357Mag • Single Action Revolver • 4-5/8" Barrel • Polished Blue Finish • Ramp Front Sights • Micro-Style Adjustable Rear Sights • Checkered Black Grips w/Black Medallions •
Gold Rollmark "50 YEARS OF BLACKHAWK-1955 TO 2005" • New
#RUG05201 $349.99

Good luck,

Alan

yep, you betcha,,,,there must be a slew of them left over, thats why the "deals"...now is the time to take advantage of that pricing..........we know toomany folks who paid the "going" prices, and thats like$100 MORE across the board..oh well, in a couple of years time, when there are NO more "available" the price ( market) will come around,hell, thats good prices to "shoot 'em"...no put 'em away................
I can remember buying the Vaquero ,that had the engraved cylinder, gold inlay for in the $289 range when Ruger closed them out, NO _ONE wanted them then, either.......same for the 1999 anniversary RST-4, they went for in the $169 range "close out".......a "deal is a deal"...one must take advantage of them when you can.

scottaschultz

Bearcat
I wouldn't wait! I bought one of the .357's about 2 months ago (for $379) and they said they only had a few left. I was originally looking for a current model Blackhawk, but when I saw their price for the 50th, I just couldn't pass it up!

Scott

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Well there's one less availabe now. That's right, my 44 spl has a new baby brother on the way. WE'RE EXPECTING! :mrgreen:

alank2: I'm not sure if I should thank you or blame you! Thanks...I guess.

DMBAMA

Bearcat
Just got off the phone with CDNN and will get my 44 on friday. $392.97 is the total,what a deal.I hope the 357 last a little longer so i can get it too.

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
Well, now you've gone and done it...

When you posted the deal on the .44 a few weeks ago, I said to myself, "If they did the same deal on the .357, I don't think I could resist it." This was the quickest $370.00 decision I've ever made!

It should arrive Friday or Saturday.
Now I need to start scrounging for .38 and .357 ammo and start a grip fund to get a set of American Holly's from CaryC!

Seriously, thank you Alan for posting this info,

Stephen

alank2

Bearcat
Hi,

Jayhawkhuntclub":1lshrr29 said:
alank2: I'm not sure if I should thank you or blame you! Thanks...I guess.

Just doing my part to help the economy! Seriously, I really love my 50th 357mag, there is just something awesome about it. All steel and awesome!

Congrats to everyone who is picking one up!!

Thanks,

Alan

Lone Wolf McQuade

Single-Sixer
Just tried to place an order for the 357, with shipping to an FFL. However they will not ship to Massachusetts. The Ruger NVB-34-50 is on our approved roster but no luck in getting one.

StanMemTn

Single-Sixer
Well, mine is safe and sound, tucked in at home. Now I just have to go through the rest of the work day before I can get home and clean the gunk off of it. :D

scottaschultz

Bearcat
Here's my range report from my last outing with my .357 50th. This is standing at 15 yards with PRVI Partizan 158gr LRN 38 Specials:
357-2.jpg

Its not exactly "C.O.M.", but it will do!

Scott

Rclark

Hunter
Well. You guys talked (wrote?) me into this one. Just ordered one.... Should be here next Tuesday. My 'excuse' was it would be a nice revolver for my wife, it was a good price, it's a flat top, has a smaller frame.... Then someday it might be turned over to a gunsmith and turned into a .44 special..... Yes, yes, one can make up all kinds of 'excuses' .... Oh yeah, it is going to be a 'shooter'. No safe queen here.

From the above target it looks like it does hit the 'target' :) . I have the .44 50th and it shoots well too. Hopefully I won't have the Ejector housing coming loose like like the .44 though ...