Gold Bead Front Sight for GP100

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know where to find a gold bead front sight for the GP100? I've been looking for one for a couple of years and can't seem to find one. I've seen a few GP's sporting them over the years so I wouldn't think it would be this hard to track one down. I've had my GP for almost twenty years now and that's the only accessory I'd still like but can't find.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Welcome to the forum. We have a classified section and I think that would probably be your best bet. Put a WTB (want to buy) and see what happens. :D

...JImbo

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum.
While I don't have a GP to check it, I think that the gold bead front sight is a "Redhawk" part. If your GP has the interchangable front sights,,, then that's the thing to look for. As mentioned above, a WTB ad might work here. In fact,,, I may have an extra one I could be persueded to part with,,,,!

I have mixed my sights from my Redhawk to my GP and back and forth. Ruger used to sell them, not sure now though. Sleezebay has them off and on. Like Contender said, they will be listed as a Redhawk sight.

Latest posts