Going price for OM action parts?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
What is the going rate for a set of OM lockwork?

I have a mid frame set and cute frame (bearcat) set.

I might want to sell them, but if its not a "ow wow, really?" kinda price, i'll probably just keep em with the guns.
(the bearcat is definately staying converted, undecided on the .357)

Never hurts to "have a spare" never know when you may need it or come across a gun that will need it...so best to =hang on to a spare here and there...as for prices,,,,,they can run all over the compass and depends on condition for the most part, then rarity the hrader to find or type of model will determine the value..Ones mans junk is another mans gold........
for the most part the single six sets run in the $65-75 range
OMBearcats run in the $75-90 range
flatops run in the $125-150 range
the later OM BHs run in the $100-125
and the Supers will fetch around $150 ,maybe more,,,those hammers are very desireable, heck will fetch $100 alone............
then of course, at times you can come across them at the local gun shows for real good deals, the other guys will have no clue just what they have, same for 'spare cylinders' gotta shop around and keep your eyes open....gotta LOOK .........

DGW1949

Hunter
I've found it somewhat strange that over the past 2-3 years, the prices for various OM revolvers have increased considerably, but the price for used action parts aint hardly increased at all.....if at all.

And yep, what Rugerguy said is perty-much in line with what I see around here.

DGW