Glock Grip Reduction Made Easy Part 1

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Yep, glad to see the RAP doesn't have them either. I think Glock is starting to see the light as the 42 and 43 don't have them. In fact, my Glock 42 has the best grip of any small pistol I have ever tried.

modrifle3

Buckeye
I know this is an old thread but Lone Wolf created a great frame for the Glock and at a good price. Its my understanding the finger bumps are due to the ATF importation grading and certain factors give points and take points. A non US made firearm requires a certain score to allow importation.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
The generations 1 and 2 full size and compacts were imported without finger bumps no problem. The new Glock 43 is imported and sans finger bumps, thank goodness.

modrifle3

Buckeye
What adhesive did you use to attach the back strap and did you do any thing to blend it afterwards. I agree Glocks are not one size fit all but cutting the frame destroys the integrity of it. It will be interesting to see how the bonding holds up after a few rounds down the pipe considering the design and material of the frame are to allow for flexing.

But like we say over at the 1911 forum ... with out pics you just made it up :lol: