Glass Sickness.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

C6S1C

Bearcat
I was wondering if anyone else out there had the " glass sickness " also. I have it really bad. Here is a pic of my rifle scopes that I have not mounted yet :shock: I need more guns !!!

P1020004.jpg

No wonder you don't have enough guns, you spent all your money on 41 scopes. Seems to me you are going about it Ba$$ackwards. :mrgreen:

G2

Hunter
I did have a Redfield bear cub 4X scope that I have had for years and kept looking for a nice older 10-22 to put it on, Just recently bought a stainless 10-22 and went ahead an installed it.

I don't have glass sickness, but have been known to buy quite a few neat old holsters and then look for the gun to go with. :roll:

I have even thought about buying some of the .41 special brass that a fellow member has been selling and then get a gun built to use it in. :shock:

Good thing ... I think he is done selling it, Probably saved myself ~$1,500 :wink:

SBH4628

Blackhawk
If you like the glass,good for you :D I have a steel tube Weaver 4X for my 45-70 #1,,,And a Redfield 6x18 AO for my 6MM #1 Ruger. Nice old glass is getting hard ta find :x

TFS

Bearcat
Over the years I have invested a lot in "glass", But this small collection gets a lot of use.

DSC04110.jpg

I have only one scope. One of these days I'll get around to mounting it on a rifle. :D

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Scope glass...no. Camera lens glass...no Ruger branded glassware...very much so!!! Darn stuff has caused a makeover of the gun room, errr, Ruger room :)

rugerdczr

Blackhawk
I have that many on Guns, 12 are Kahles Scopes and are the clearest ones I have.

gewehrfreund

Buckeye
My affinity is for older vintage scopes, so I can't compete with your NIB collection. Mostly I "collect" old Weavers, Leupolds, Redfield and Burris with some Lymans and more obscure ones thrwon in for good measure.

Latest posts