Ghost Trigger Update

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Grendel

Single-Sixer
The Ghost, Inc. site has been updated, stating the trigger upgrades will now not be available until the end of September.

Kinda losing faith in the company. Vaporware, anyone?

-JT

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
Grendel":pke0qey5 said:
The Ghost, Inc. site has been updated, stating the trigger upgrades will now not be available until the end of September.

Kinda losing faith in the company. Vaporware, anyone?

-JT

I'd rather see them take their time to get it done correctly! I'm going to pay a gun smith to install it , i dont want to have to pay for more 1 time..

ggallin

Bearcat
if they push the release date back 5 or 6 more times, then you can lose faith...id rather have it a month late and done right.

jhearne

Buckeye
For something like this I'd really have it well tested and researched after a good design. We really don't need a quick here ya go product. It'll be worth the wait if there isn't one single issue that is their fault.

3leggeddog, don't forget I'll be doing a writeup on it's install and I'll be getting the one that requires the most fitting to cover both types of installation (drop in and fitting required). I'm keeping an eye out for all things Ghost Trigger related here on the forums and their website, I want to jump on it asap for you guys.

Josh

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
jhearne":2cdvkh4i said:
For something like this I'd really have it well tested and researched after a good design. We really don't need a quick here ya go product. It'll be worth the wait if there isn't one single issue that is their fault.

3leggeddog, don't forget I'll be doing a writeup on it's install and I'll be getting the one that requires the most fitting to cover both types of installation (drop in and fitting required). I'm keeping an eye out for all things Ghost Trigger related here on the forums and their website, I want to jump on it asap for you guys.

Josh

Your the man , thank you so much,I'm sure we all appreciate YOUR help!!!!

alienbogey

Bearcat
August isn't the only date that has slid. I saw a post where a guy had emailed and been told May, I emailed and got a reply that told me June, then their website told the world August, now it's been moved to the end of September.

Certainly I'm with everyone who wants a first class product upon release, but this constantly receding release date is frustrating and doesn't inspire confidence.

I wish I could tell myself I only have to wait ANOTHER month, but I wouldn't believe me.

Maybe by Christmas.

A

Anonymous

Dear Ruger Forum Members,

Hello, my name is Arthur Viani, and I am the owner and founder of Ghost Inc. I have been reading all of your comments regarding our forth coming SR9 Trigger Bar Resets (SR9 Triggers) with a great deal of interest and concern.

I must apologize for the frustration and angst I have caused by being overly optimistic regarding the SR9 Trigger release dates; this has been frustrating for me as well. I am very excited about these triggers, and the SR9's potential for becoming the "heir apparent" for the Glock. We are working hard to make the best triggers, not just good triggers. Unfortunately, this may mean further delays, but I promise, they will be worth the wait!

The best triggers for the SR9's are almost here. The die is made and I have produced several runs, and all the variants functioned well. However, I am not satisfied with a trigger just functioning. I have used firearms as life saving tools, and I don't settle for just "good enough". My name is on every thing that I produce, I will not release products that I know with a little more work will become the best, just to make a release date. Also, we do not use our customers as beta testers. We spend the money take the time to get it right and make it the best! That's why you get a "no BS" lifetime warranty.

Ghost has been making triggers and other products for Glocks for almost ten years and we have sold hundreds of thousands of triggers, parts and accessories world-wide. We are the only company making triggers, parts and accessories that gives our customers a lifetime (no BS) warranty on everything we manufacture. If you break it, even if it is your fault, Ghost will replace it for free!!!

I believe that parts are inexpensive but our reputation is priceless.

Regards,
Arthur Viani
President, Ghost Inc.

tango6

Bearcat
:D I must say, I am impressed!

for you to take the time to come on here and post an explanation/update is almost unheard of. Thanks.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of the sr9 trigger and I will wait. as you said, get it right the first time.

Grendel

Single-Sixer
Wow! Thanks for the heads up and update, Mr. Viani! Your response has restored my faith and anticipation for the trigger upgrade.

-JT

kscott

Single-Sixer
Mr. Viani,
I think you have earned a great deal of respect by using your time to get on here and update all of us. Thank you and many of us look forward to purchasing this new product.

jhearne

Buckeye
Thanks so much for the update Mr. Viani, it's nice to see reps and even owners step up and put speculation to rest. It's very much appreciated, and I can't wait for your products' release!

Josh

alienbogey

Bearcat
I just looked at the Ghost site and the reference to September has been removed. The apology to SR9 owners is still there, but rather than a named available month it just says ".... further delays."

That's smart on their part, though, it's a lot less frustrating than seeing 'promised' delivery months roll by with no product.

I'm still hoping for Christmas.