Getting to meet Volshooter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
We recently vacationed in East Tennessee and spent most of our time in and around Pigeon Forge.
Managed to meet up with Volshooter at Smoky Mountain Knifeworks and he added so much to our vacation.
It was such a pleasure meeting you, Rick!
I'm the old fat man. Volshooter is the handsome young man :wink:

CabinKnifestore007-1.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I can attest to the wonderful times that can be had when forum friends get to actually meet! It's good to see y'all getting together. Heck, that place in Tn is just over the ridge,,, but I was probably in Idaho,,,!

gunman42782

Hunter
You should have come on up to KY and seen me! But, it is deer season and I am kinda busy!

volshooter

Buckeye
First time I have seen a photo of me without the hair and beard, unghhhh..... thought I was better looking than that. I think I may put the ear ring back in and let the hair grow out and rejoin the knuckle draggers.
CD it was my pleasure to meet and talk to you!

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Forgot to mention that we saw more wild turkey on this trip than ever before. NO! I'm not talking about the kind that comes in a bottle!
Also quite a few deer and more squirrel than usual and a Racoon hung around our cabin. Was hoping to spot an elk but that was not to be. Also, no black bear this time either.

kentdep

Single-Sixer
It certainly is a lot of fun meeting forum friends! I met Colonel Daddy last April in Gulf Shores Alabama. Tensaw and Lil Colonel Jr was there too.

Hope to see you guys in about six months.

Jay