Getting Married

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Marshal Too Sweet

Single-Sixer
I'm getting married today to a wonderful lady that I went to High School with. In 1977 I wrote in her year book that I was going to marry her some day. It took me a while and a lot of life in between but today at 6pm it's going to happen. When I asked her what kind of Wedding and Honeymoon she wanted, she said " A Cowboy Wedding and to go Hog hunting for our Honeymoon. This is the one I have been waiting for !

I posted some pictures of our Hog Hunt over on the Lounge page. Thanks everybody !

bogus bill

Hunter
Good luck! Sounds like my ex father in law. He was going to get married during world war two. His sweethearts parents stopped the wedding. He and she married others. Then my MIL died. He somehow re connected with her. They had a couple of good years together touring the world. He died a few years ago but I understand my ex is at odd`s with her over the money. Something you want to straighten out with with all kids if any, involved. I am living the story with my daughter and 2nd wife too. They hate each other. This should not be but is far more common than not!

Jim Puke

Hunter
Congrats and hope you have many wonderful years!

Unlike the song in this link...y'all will know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBbdqzEwzCk

737tdi

Hunter
Very nice, I hope y'all have a long life for the rest of your lives. Nothing better then finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. It only happened to me once, it is still going on.

God Bless your marriage.

Karl

eveled

Hunter
Best wishes to you and the little lady.

Don't know if the story fits, but reading your post reminds me of the Eagles song Desperado. Sounds like your "done mending fences, and came to your senses" so to speak.