G/B 10/22 tommy gum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Sorry about the dust on the muzzle.I got the barrel stock and a back site that is a Thompson copy on G/B it was listed for 4 minutes before I bought it.And the 50 round real drum came from G/B too. Look at those scope mounts.There Ruger rifle rings on special mounting blocks.I got 2 sets on G/B.So this is a G/B tommy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winchester010.jpg

Winchester011.jpg

Winchester012.jpg

Winchester013.jpg

Winchester014.jpg

SBH4628

Blackhawk
May just be a "Show off" Pic :wink: Rear mount not all the way down. Still looks like a fun gun. Enjoy Johnny :D

APEXDUCK

Single-Sixer
BlkHawk73,

I just said the same thing to my wife! Look at how crooked that scope is to the barrel.

Great minds think and observe in a similar way !

APEXDUCK

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Now i wonder if i got the mounts on wrong.it takes 2 sets of rifle rings because the rifle mounts are 2 different sizes.you get 2 sets and use 1 of each it make a set.Maybe i got it wrong??but the gun isn't level ether.I check it out tomorrow when i take it off. I like the tommy gun back site on it better.makes it look more tommy like.

Good eye guys , the back mount was not in place correctly,thats why 1 ring is centered different..

Winchester017.jpg

Winchester018.jpg

Winchester020.jpg

REP1954

Blackhawk
Johnny, Thats a sharp little rig. If it were mine I would set the scope aside and look for a nice large aperute rear sight to go along with that front sight.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
It came with one to match A tommy gun,If i can find where the hell I put it....

Redstick

Single-Sixer
That's REALLY 8) COOL!!! A RUGER THOMPSON!!! Gonna use a Charger and do a pistol version now?? :D