FS: Wolff SAA Sear/Bolt Reduced Power Springs - Colt/Clones

Help Support Ruger Forum:

coyote

Single-Sixer
i have two (2) Wolff SAA Sear/Bolt Reduced Power Wire-Type Springs for " Colt SAA and many clones except EMF", in packages.

$10 for both of them, including USPS First Class (no insurance) within the lower 48 states (from oregon).

no-fee PP or money order preferred.

email: coyote (at) otcwb.com

Chief 101

Hunter
so coyote, You live in the Steens, maybe at French Glen? Most of Eastern Oregon is fairly remote as compared to the Western end of the State.
You might get better results in the classifieds.
Chief aka Maxx Load

coyote

Single-Sixer
HA! i sure did put this in the wrong place. thnx chief. and it seems you do know my area:

the Steens are just about my most favorite place on earth. i live north of them about 150 miles, nearest John Day Oregon. very remote and peaceful. nearest neighbor is miles away. from the hill above the house we can see 30 miles distant yet can't see a single light at night. very quite. our county is Grant which has only 7000 people yet is 4x bigger than Rhode Island. and John Day is the county's biggest town with around 2000 people and a single stop light.

but thnx again chief for the heads up. i'll move it. :roll: :oops:

Chief 101

Hunter
I know John Day well, I also been down most of the river in a canoe at one time or another. I think time has forgotten about that region.
Chief aka Maxx Load