FS: Ruger Hunter is sold- Custom Springfield 1911 available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
I have decided to sell my Ruger New model Blackhawk Hunter in 44 Magnum. It sports a pair of $170 Birdseye Maple Grips from Klamath River Woodworks. It has been shot exactly 2 cylinders and then was maticulously cleaned and put away. It has a Ruger fiber optic sight on it. It will come with everything that it came with from the factory including the original grips and sight and a pair of black eagle medallions to replace the ones in the Maple grips that have my initials on them. It is in absolutely new condition.

Second I have a Springfield Armory 1911 Model PI9132LP Loaded. This is a beautiful gun and has NOT been fired. It is new and sports a pair of Birdseye Maple Grips that were sent away to Hogue to get the custom flame engraving put on them. Really nice!
It comes with the factory box and everything except the original grips.

http://springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=24

Third, The display case is made of solid cherry with a Birdseye Maple inlay. It has locking latches and the nylon background can be easily changed to any color to match your decor.

I would like to sell everything together as they were all made to compliment one and another. I will take $1800 shipped. Guns will ship together FFL to FFL of course to the lower 48 states.
The Custom made display case will ship directly to you by Priority Mail.

I am located in NE Iowa. The first one to post here and e-mail me at [email protected] can have this nice set. You will not be disappointed !
US Postal Money order.
I will not respond to PMs as I never check them, email only please.

qxp6jb.jpg

vie32a.jpg

11ubvy8.jpg

23tp760.jpg

2nsqhs9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
Since some have asked:
Would do $650 shipped on the Ruger
Would do $950 shipped on the Springfield.

Lower 48 only and only where legal.

Thanks for looking!