FS Ruger 44 Carbine International Stock

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mike7mm08

Buckeye
Here is one I thought I would never sell. Just got too much sitting in the safes.44 carbine international. Letters as a 44x shipped in August of 1967. This is in the top three I would say condition wise of any I have seen. Gun has a few small handling marks. Rear sling was fitted a little deep. Otherwise it is cosmetically near perfect.

As for mechanically. I cannot say with absolute certainty as I am not the original owner, but I would say this gun is unfired. When I purchased the gun I took it out of the stock to inspect it. There is not even the slightest sign of any firing. No powder residue around the gas block no wear anywhere on the operating rod. Loading gate does not have a mark on it.

I am having trouble with my pic host. Be willing to email as many pics as you want. Will try add pics to the post asap.

Asking $1750 shipped. $35 extra if I need to ship through my FFL

mike7mm08

Buckeye
Nope no checkered stock. Would of most definitely advertised if it did. A checkered version was my holy grail that I never found when I was chasing the carbines. Found a few that were obviously not factory jobs despite what the seller was claiming.

I well I know, in 40 plus years of collecting 44 and 22 carbines, I have only seen 3. I own 2 now. out of 6 maybe 7 that started the checkering foundry at Ruger. both mine letters state "with factory hand checkering" next in line is the 101 pre-fix carbine with 200 to 400 made and only half a dozen known around. thanks for the reply. bump to the top for a great gun! scott