FS Mark II Heavy Taper Barrel 6 7/8". New Low Price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've had this Mark II for about 7 years. I bought it as used, but it was unfired outside of the factory. Since I've had it, I've probably shot a few bulk boxes through it. Perhaps 1000 or 1500 rounds at most. Well, the pictures show the condition. I thought about selling it last year, and thought I'd wait to be sure. So I cleaned it up, and put it away, and honestly haven't missed it.

It's nice, it's EXTREAMLY accurate....it's also just a tad bit too heavy for my tastes. Plus I've got a revolver off waiting to be upgraded, and I've found another gun I'd like to have. In other words, something's got to give.

So, here it is, I'd like $675 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

New price: let's sell this! How about a new price of $605.

Last price drop. I'll sell this for $580, but not a sou less than that.

As you can see, it's got the correct yellow and black box with the manual and the other card about the Old Model revolvers. The grips are the ones that came with it. Also included, but not in the pictures are two magazines. I've got 5 Mark II magazines, and I'm not sure which ones came with this particular gun. I'll pick out the two with the least amount of wear.

Let me know if you have any questions, Make sure this gun is legal where you live, I cannot know all the states laws. I know the FFL I use won't ship to California and a couple other states. If you live in one of those states, we can figure something else out. I've shipped guns myself through Fed Ex without any issues.

To be clear, I will be shipping this gun from an FFL to your FFL, so they will need to send an email copy of their paperwork to the FFL here in DFW. It's actually in Plano, but details...

I have taken this gun apart to clean it, and it comes apart and goes back together just like any other Mark II. :D Did I mention this gun is accurate? It also likes most brands of ammo. I think I'd probably just hang on to it, except for the revolver I'm waiting on, and like I said another pretty gun downtown at the LGS. So no trades at this time.

Let me know if you have any questions. This gun is only listed for sale here on the RugerForum. If you want it, post an I'll take it followed with a PM. To be fair, I'll go by the time stamp on the "I'll take it." Thanks,

3fOjkdYl.jpg

JZjssubl.jpg

jgSZVgtl.jpg

8ijkn7cl.jpg

eBy1qpOl.jpg

Dm3zxfzl.jpg

rzcWrNVl.jpg

0SN6eFEl.jpg

vYKDRnZl.jpg

Ok, I was advised by people who know about these things, I was over eager on my price.

I was told a more fair price would be less than $600, so I lowered the price down to $580. I just can't let it go for any less than that. If nobody wants it for $580, I'll just stick it someplace safe and try again in a year or two.

Also, just to let you know, the internals, trigger extractor etc are all original to the gun. I have not done anything to this gun at all other than shoot it on sunny days….well, maybe some cloudy days too…