FS/FT Matched Serial# Buckeye Convertibles

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pberkholtz

Bearcat
This is my 1st post ... forum was suggested to me by Hamilton Bowen at Bowen Classic Arms. I've got the matched set of Buckeye Convertibles (610-0126x and 611-same). One in 32-20/32Mag and the other 38-40/10MM. I'm the original retail owner (distributor to dealer to me). Both new in the box with original shipping cartons. 3 of the 4 cylinders have very faint turn marks on the cylinder but nothing more serious than that. Neither has been fired. I live in Maryland. I'd sell both for $1,200 (yes, I know that's about $200 low) or will trade for a NIB S&W 16-4 32Mag. I'd hate to break the set up but will consider selling them separately for around $650@ plus shipping... especially if a 16-4 is involved (even a used but in excellent shape with box & owner manual). If the 38-40 sells I'd probably keep the .32 and send the cylinder to Bowen for a .327FM reaming. Pictures?? Yeah I can struggle with my flip-top phone to send 1 at a time, but would like to first talk via message, email, and phone. I'm not an active dealer or collector. Thanks for looking.

pberkholtz

Bearcat
westerville - I certainly agree that we've had a productive conversation, and we're trying to work out the payment and transfer methods ... but I don't want to discourage other possible owners. I'm not looking for a bidding situation even if higher than the $1,200/both, but the ideal situation for me is a face-to-face where the buyer gets to inspect before paying and I receive immediate payment upon approval. So if there's an interested party who can inspect and pay at a dealer in the 20895 area than that makes it easy on both buyer and seller. Once/if we work out the details I'll be happy to post a 'sold' on the board. Thank you for your consideration.

pberkholtz

Bearcat
Contender -

That means a lot, and I appreciate your comment. By the way ... I talked my daughter into taking the NRA W.O.T. class. After the classes, and some range time, she said to me "NOW I understand why you enjoy shooting so much." Of course, old Dad had to spring for a LCR .38, and a purse holster, plus umpty-ump rounds - but we both sleep better at night.

Thanks again

gunsbam69

Hunter
pberkholtz,

I see that westerville has already spoken for these if you decide to go the route of selling outright and shipping. If for some reason Wes decides not to take them, I would like to be next in line, and I will take them.

Thanks,
Brian

pberkholtz

Bearcat
gunsbM69-

Thanks for your interest - I will certainly contact you if things with wes don't work out.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well WES is a true GOOD GUY....the only thing about him I don't like is that he always finds the good stuff before I do :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has been known to share some of said good stuff with me so I can't even hold that against him....RR