FS/FT: Lyman Lube-Sizer and Spartan Press

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Three50seven

Buckeye
I have a couple of Lyman products that I would like to sell or possibly trade. I will ship via USPS flat rate boxes, and will accept payment via cash, money order, or Venmo.

1) Lyman 4500 Lube-Sizer: I got this in a lot of equipment I bought and have not used it. It doesn't include the heater or any sizing dies. It does include one top punch. It had some surface rust on the unfinished areas that I cleaned up, other than that it looks to be in very good condition. SPF.

2) Lyman Spartan Press. This was my main press for a few years before I went to a Rock Chucker. It is in great original condition and includes the spent primer tray. I switched out the bicycle grip for a wooden ball. I have the large priming arm for it, but not the small. SPF.

Would be interested in trading for a Rock Chucker or similar press, molds for 9mm 124gr, 45/70 325gr and/or 405gr, .44 cal 240-250 SWC, .30 cal 150 to 170gr flat point, or Lee sizing kits for any of these calibers.

Please post "I'll take it" and follow up with a PM.

vSy0E4p.jpg

I6M667G.jpg

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
I'd be interested in the Lyman luber-sizer if we can work a trade. I have a new, never used Lee 6-cavity mold with handles for 9mm 124 gr truncated cone. I think I have an extra .44 cal 240 gr SWC mold; I will check tomorrow when I can get out to the shop where all my casting stuff is. If that interests you at all, let me know and I'll check on the other mold.

Three50seven

Buckeye
6GUNSONLY said:
I'd be interested in the Lyman luber-sizer if we can work a trade. I have a new, never used Lee 6-cavity mold with handles for 9mm 124 gr truncated cone. I think I have an extra .44 cal 240 gr SWC mold; I will check tomorrow when I can get out to the shop where all my casting stuff is. If that interests you at all, let me know and I'll check on the other mold.

Sending you a PM...