FS; Brass whatisit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok folks,, here's an oddity,, or at least to me it's an oddity. I call it a "Brass whatisit?"

It appears to be some sort of scale,, but I don't know a single thing about it. It was in a box lot of items at an auction I bought.
It measures approximately 15" long from the top of the hanger, to the bottom of the S hook. It has a hole in the side, above the logo, with a brass sliding cover, that exposes a square sided 1/8" (maybe) shaft. I'm assuming it'd be for calibration.
Below that is a raised logo that says;
R.H & J. Pearson along the top.
Middle says;
Ironmongers
Bottom line; Notting Hill

On the bottom, the number "25" and says; "salter warranted

When I hang it up, you can pull on the bottom S hook & it's obviously got a spring system inside the body. I haven't tried to put any real weight on it or anything,, just pulled on it with my hand. It's a strong spring system.

I do not need this and maybe someone here can use it or would want it.

I'll take $40 shipped for it.

Offering it here before anywhere else,, just in case it's something someone here would like to have.
P1040243.JPG
P1040244.JPG
P1040242.JPG

Last edited:
So did anybody say they wanted to buy it or not? For $40 shipped... my old farm house could display that properly! I'll take it somebody else didn't already nab it!

Gregg
Vinita, OK

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
the photo is not opening......this is the second time I have tried to get information why with no response........................

hittman

Staff member
If you dont see the pictures, its a problem with whatever device (computer, phone, iPad) you are using. There's no link to click on …. The picture are there and the item is sold.