For Sale GP100, Blued, 6" Heavy Barrel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I'm selling a lightly used Ruger GP100, .357 Magnum, 6 inch barrel, Full Shroud Blued Steel. The serial number is: 176-295XX which makes it only several years old. The bore is excellent, the lock up is tight. This gun is in excellent condition overall with just minor blemishes. It has the original Ruger grips but if you don't like them I can replace them with a set of Hogue rubber grips. It has the gray plastic box and paperwork (including the fired round). I can ship this gun to California as it is on the approved list.

Sale price is $525.00 and this includes shipping to the FFL of your choice. If the buyer is from AK or HI I'll have to add a few bucks to the price as the shipping may be more but I try to keep it as low as possible.

Any questions; PM me here or email me at [email protected].

DC, Sorry, I never got it. I'll PM you to make sure the address was correct. BTW, it is still available.

Edit - It went to another email of mine and I probably deleted it, I am sorry. The email address I PM'd you is the correct one and I also changed it in my profile. Ron