For Fans & Friends of Kelly Kimbro(Mackenzie's new Cookbook)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
Kelly has been the "Ruger Girl" at SHOT and NRA for many years- 26 or 27! Her daughter Mackenzie has been at the Shows with her for the last several years. Wanted to let all know that Mackenzie has her Cookbook out- titled ROOTS RUN DEEP, Our Ranching Tradition. A beautiful and well done book, with lots of pictures of the Malpai Ranch, the family(of course, Warner & Kelly) and lion hunting! There is also some mouth watering recipes that I have to get my wife to try. You can get it for $30.00 shipped. Order by email to colablancaproductions at yahoo.com or check out
http://www.colablancaproductions.com. You can use a credit card online.

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks Lee!
At first, the title scared me, thinking something had happened to Kelly! Glad to be wrong! I'll be ordering my copy ASAP!

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
contender said:
Thanks Lee!
At first, the title scared me, thinking something had happened to Kelly! Glad to be wrong! I'll be ordering my copy ASAP!
What contender said. I treasure my small Kelly book of her Ruger posters and she numbered it to match my favorite Ruger serial number. For sure I will treasure this new book also!

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
Changed title a bit to avoid the scare factor! I had the good fortune to be attending the 1988 Orlando NRA convention and got a signed 1st Kelly Poster! Since I retired in 2004, I have only missed one NRA. Also, had the chance to go mountain lion hunting with Warner and Kelly in 2011. Story here for any of you who may have missed it.
http://www.classicsportingarms.com/2011-arizona-mountain-lion-hunt/
The hunt was a "once in a lifetime adventure". Not sure I could physically do it again.