FMK 9C1 G2 ? Anybody know about these

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Not a Ruger question... but anybody know about these pistols?

Seems I'm getting a 'free' one in the near future...

Still trying to figure out how they get the entire Bill of Rights printed on the frame of one of these...but I guess we'll see.

Here's a link if anyone is interested:
http://fmkfirearms.com/firearms/pistols/

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Blume,
A free gun...even if its a Zip-Gun is a good deal.. :mrgreen:

I took a peek at your link and I like it on face value, hope you will give us your results & opinion after you wring her out.
Terry

Filled out the paper work and will figure out how to Fedex or UPS it to the place this week (they don't use the U.S. Postal Service) .... free gun yes, but the place is looking more and more like a cult to me.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
I think FMK is more interested in making a political statement than being a gunmaker. Nothing wrong with that, but I find it very hard to take them seriously.

roylt

Hunter
blume357 said:
Filled out the paper work and will figure out how to Fedex or UPS it to the place this week (they don't use the U.S. Postal Service) .... free gun yes, but the place is looking more and more like a cult to me.

Don't drink the kool-aid!! And do post pictures of it when you get it. I want to see the writing close up if possible.

Mike J

Hunter
I believe I saw one of these either at a gun show or in a shop if I'm not mistaken. I didn't really look at it too close as I wasn't interested in it. I get the impression it is a decent gun but I don't really know.

Well I picked up the gun today.. interesting part is they left the bill of rights off of it... it does have printed only on the right side:
" Proudly American … Front Sight Firearms Training Institute … You are the Weapon - Your Firearm is the Tool"

Feels like a Glock copy to me... but I am not an expert on Glocks at all... have probably shot and held all of two over the years... trigger pull seems a little heavy to me... but then I carry a LC9s pro now.... So, it is probably not fair to compare.

Not sure I will even shoot this puppy... two issues... got enough other 9mm pistols I like to shoot and the reality is I really have no time to get to the range. I'll post a picture or two later...