Florida flooding

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dannyd

Hunter
Unfortunately we are going to get it this year, south Florida first, then the rest of us. Pensacola 1979, we had 23 inches of rain in 24 hours, it was just a mess.

41Dude

Single-Sixer
Who cares. It's DeSantis fault, or Trumps.

Wait a second. I'm not a Democrat. Never mind.

We have some family down there. So far so good. I hope everyone else is doing OK.

41Dude

Single-Sixer
We ain't got that much up here in central Florida.
Still 12-14 inches short of the usual amount.
GOo a load of idiotic greedy builders loading the area with apartments and developments that are gonna suck up our water supply from under ground.
Here in southwest Idaho also (not about the rain) Builders are still going crazy. If it is a bare piece of dirt they want to build on it.

gnappi

Blackhawk
Lot of rain, the grass and fruit trees got a good drink and the water table below hopefully got a big boost. I'm fortunately high and dry in the western area away from the coast, Miami, Hollywood were slammed.

Hankus

Blackhawk
Sarasota had some streets flood for a little while. One county north, in Manatee County we got enough to get the grass (and weeds) growing again. I'm getting ready to hop on my mower to take care of my acre and a quarter, then I'll be on my knees weeding the landscaping. Maybe this afternoon I'll run down to a LGS and put an offer in on the Winchester Canadian Centennial rifle I've posted about…

Latest posts