Flattop

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Brules

Single-Sixer
Just picked up this Flattop today at the OGCA show. Unfortunately it's been converted & the parts didn't come with the gun. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the parts.
PS: Good talking to you Rugerguy.
008-3.jpg

americal

Hunter
I like it 8) GREAT to find any flattop :) I like mint guns but there's A place for lesser percentage guns :!: HAPPY FOR YOU :D Rugerguy makes A lot of people happy :D

Dale53

Blackhawk
I'm a bit sad that I wasn't able to make this show. Well, I didn't spend any money that way :mrgreen: .

I should be able to make the next one.

Dale53

Hombre

Bearcat
Nice gun Brules

I bought one similar to yours awhile back , I love shooter grade guns. The first day I got it, I shot it, mint guns are ok to look at. They are meant to be shot, have fun with yours..........Hombre

Yes, Brules, that was avery good 'find' you did well........of the 3 flatops we saw, that was the "best buy" ( deal" but that #10,xxx gun we sold was really nice, and then later, we came across the #77xx gun,, and got it over to the same guy who bought the other one,,,he was looking for 'flatops' really hard...( he missed yours...hee, hee.....)
after you left, one of the other table holders came over and sold me a absolutely, new in the box, and for the first time I ever saw, an "unfired' and hardly turned" RSS, type 2, flatgate,serial number 2067...the box was better than "average" and has all the paper work ,early manual and the warrenty card is stamped "revolver".....

az6gun

Bearcat
Found this one at a Phoenix show, #13xx, it had been back to Ruger for refinish, 4 5/8" barrel and a new cylinder, the orig parts were reinstalled along witha Super hammer. The price was right so will make a nice pack/shooter.
44FlatTop004.jpg

44FlatTop002.jpg