First shots with the wife's new .357 LCR !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mus408

Hunter
Today was my wife's birthday and her present,from me was the hot little Ruger LCR .357 Mag.
We were impressed with how well it handles and shoots! From 10 -15 ft, my wife could put the shots
where they count in .38 +P and she is not an expierenced shooter.
I was repeatedly ringing the 12 inch gong from 15 yds.
Also tried some Speer Gold Dot .357 Mag loads. No issues at all firing these,no pain and my hand feels fine...could have shot several more rounds of these and all were in a nice group from 20 ft.
Don't be afraid of shooting the .357 loads!
After this I was shooing my Super Blackhawk Hunter with some hot .44 mag loads...240 gr. at 1400,one handed. I'm just seem to shoot this better with one hand!

You shouldn't ought to be telling these folks you can shoot 357's out of them and not only hit your target but not damage your hand. The folks that have never shot them but are sure you can't hit anything will be confused. :D :D

Mus408

Hunter
Let me make it clear that I had a good hold on the LCR with both hands and the SBH Hunter with one hand.
A lot more weight in the Hunter to help tame the recoil. I just hit the target better shooting my SA revolvers with one hand.

trouble

Single-Sixer
I love my LCR 357, hands down the best 357 snub on the market and I've had many of them.

Latest posts