3 failure to feed and one stove pipe

40 with CCI Mini Mag
1 failure to feed

Will clean and get some more down range

Love the feel of it

Poorgolfer02

Bearcat
Took it out again and put 70 rounds of cci mini mags with zero issues
another 70 rounds of Federal Punch. First 30 rounds were flawless then had 7 ftf, 2 stovepipes and 1 fte.
Aguila super extra had about 6 failure to feed out of about 30 rounds so it got put away.
CCI mini mags seem to be winning so far.

Last edited:
Give it a diet of CCI for a while, may help but 22lr semi auto pistols, especially small ones, can be finicky and that may be all it eats with low to zero failures.
My Mark II eats way more than my Mark IV will for example, but the Mark IV is probably at the 500-800 rnd count while Mark II is in the thousands I'm sure.
Don't know the application you intend but I've had some luck with Winchester Silvertips in small 22lr semi autos. YMMV.

transplant

Bearcat
I'm about to pickup an lcpll 22lr. I was hoping the current ones would be more reliable with more different ammos.

Poorgolfer02

Bearcat
I'm about to pickup an lcpll 22lr. I was hoping the current ones would be more reliable with more different ammos.
If you watch YouTube videos on it, some eat anything and others are a little picky. Not untypical for 22lr semi-autos. Personally, I didn't let it discourage me

noahmercy

Blackhawk
After cleaning, you might consider using some Tetra grease on the rails and hammer/slide interface. Tetra uses a micronized PTFE that actually gets into the "pores" of some metals and can really reduce friction. I usually rub it into the surfaces with my finger to generate a little heat.

Latest posts