Firearms Lust

Help Support Ruger Forum:

americal

Hunter
That's just it --don't matter :!: :D they seem to be a neat SA-Ruger I like extra round cy.8 is a cool # STAINLESS is a plus for me as a shooter :D

M'BOGO

Buckeye
While many bemoan this revolver as a mastadon stopper, why not praise it as a flat shooting 150 yard gong popper. After 30 rounds your hand wont be throbbing and battered, and loading up 300 rounds wont go throught pounds of powder and lead. I think it will prove a fun plinking revolver.

I know my French blood just became apparant.

luvmyruger

Blackhawk
M'BOGO":386dlvl0 said:
While many bemoan this revolver as a mastadon stopper, why not praise it as a flat shooting 150 yard gong popper. After 30 rounds your hand wont be throbbing and battered, and loading up 300 rounds wont go throught pounds of powder and lead. I think it will prove a fun plinking revolver.

I know my French blood just became apparant.

Plinking is a great reason to buy a gun

MMichaelAK

Single-Sixer
That and if you are ever threatened with being over run by hoards of rabbid rabbits and angry squirrels, it's a wonderful firearms for that.

miatank

Bearcat
A 327 Federal is on my list because it looks like an interesting caliber to reload. Dealers tell me that the guns are in short supply - either Ruger is not making enuf or buyers are sweeping them off the shelves.

dave - so we'll have to wait