FINALLY

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
It's taken me yeras but I've finally have ownership of a Ruger .357 maximum. 8) No box or anything and it's the 7 1/2" model (wanted the longer tube) but it'll do. Spied it on Cabela's site at the local store and headed over this morning. I missed the 10 1/2" model they had out by a day. have my name on it if it doesn't sell but know who's ahead of me for it. Not holding my breath. :lol: Not a steal IMO, but for $600, I wasn't gonna take a chance on waiting for another one. High number, 600-10??? which is fine too. Great shape, I'd say 95% or so.

My ss .32 Friday, now this one and still have the FT .41 to pick up...good week. :)

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03668.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ale-8(1)":2fipy987 said:
$600 seems to be the "going rate" for those babies. They usually disappear into a "custom gun shop" for conversion to some proprietary chambering.

Good score!

:)

Not this one. Although by thinking this is "better than" the rechambering to one particular gunsmith makes me something I cannot repeat on this forum (southern bodily area opening)
At most, it'll get Bisley-ized.

flatgate

Hawkeye
My first Ruger was the BNM-7! I shot it a lot and had a great time with it.
I sold it so I could by something bigger, made in Wyoming, out of stainless......

You'll enjoy the Maxi. It's quite the "piece of Ruger History".

flatgate

PS Yes, I have a Maxi in the safe, again.... :D

Chance

Buckeye
Good score. I keep looking at one one of the gun show dealers has had for awhile. Beautifl guns, congrats.