Finally I received...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aktarus

Bearcat
Finally I received the new Redhawk KRH-444! Was waiting for the month of November. :wink:
Now the company is doing to his little sister GP 100. When I look at me like two girls in the cradle. :lol:
At the end of January, there will be another happy event, another will be born brother, who will be VAQUERO :twisted:

[/img]

c.r.

Single-Sixer
congratulations oun your guns.

Those short barrel redhawks sure are interesting. I sure like them.

thank you for sharing,
C.R.

Aktarus

Bearcat
In Italy, all pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns purchased new, are recorded in a data bank of a body of state.
These data, if necessary for any investigation, are available to the prefecture and law enforcement agencies.
If I read correctly your question, this is the answer.
The small stars and the initials engraved on top, indicating that the weapon has passed the test and the test has been approved.
On the right side, top, says the year that came into Italy and the classification number of the weapon.
In Italy the weapons are defined, sports, or municipalities. The number C.16968 indicates that the Redhawk is sporty.
You can buy freely both, but the sport is prohibited on the bodies of law enforcement, police and army. for them, only common weapons.

very cool Aktarus. Appreciate you sharing the pics and the process of owning in Italy. Are the firearms you buy available only from distributers, sporting goods stores or have to be ordered directly from an out of country source?
I really like the KRH-444. Wouldn't mind having that one myself.
Are single action imports allowed also? I know there are Italian manufacturers there, can you purchase their products as well?

Dale53

Blackhawk
Aktarus;
I have a 7½" Red Hawk (.44 Magnum) with a 2 power scope on it. I have taken several deer with it. It does the job and does it well.

It should last you and your family several generations of fine shooting.

FWIW
Dale53

Aktarus

Bearcat
"The Distribution of Arms" are importing company specializing in the field gunners.
I'll take you an example: The system works like this: a major Italian company buys U.S. weapons that all models considered valid for our market, they are classified and APPROVED by model.
This amount is like a Iperstore weapons and all the accessories that will revolve around.
Then there are stores (armory) that are licensed by the Questor and the Prefecture authorizing them to sell weapons to the public.
These armories, order the "distributor" (iperstore) the weapon when it comes to sell and deliver to the person who has requested it.
The armory can also buy for their own account and then sell the weapon.
The ARMORY can sell only to those who have a license to possess for (firearms)
In Italy, e have many local producers exporting to the U.S., and I think that even in your country, the sale of weapons to use a distribution network similar to the Italian

These are two examples of megastores

http://www.bignami.it/index.html

http://www.primarmi.biz/