Finally a 10 mm carbine just not a ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dgr416

Single-Sixer
I just bought a Tnw 10 mm carbine its on its way.I looked at a couple and almost bought a highpoint then I decided on the the because it can convert to other calibers and uses glock mags.The weight of 5.8 pounds also played a factor in it I am not getting any younger .I wanted a deer carbine that's light and does no kick much and was easy to load for .I hope it works good and is accurate .

dgr416

Single-Sixer
Yes that's it but the place I was supose to buy it from and said their distributor was out of them . Thats the first time I tried to buy one on line and will probally not do it again .I hope I can find one in stock some where to just have it transferred .The 10 mm should be an awesome carbine .I know ruger could make one but without Bill Ruger they just want to make the cheapest stuff possible .

instructor

Single-Sixer
The word "cheap" does not depict Ruger firearms in the slightest. Most profitable firearms mfg. in America today and that is due to their variety of firearms offered in the marketplace plus their quality of manufacturing. One of the few arms makers in America that is not in bankruptcy and much to be said about that.

dgr416

Single-Sixer
I loved the older Ruger guns they were the best made in America .The original ruger 77 is the pre64 model 70 of our time .It is the smoothest bolt action I have ever used .The ruger number 1 is a classic as well as the 1022 and ruger single actions .I don't think Bill Ruger would like the new plastic rugers .He had super beautiful walnut stocks and the best bluing on his guns .

57springer

Buckeye
100 % in agreement on the M77 comment . :lol: I wish I had purchased a few more when they were still in production . !