Family of Bird Head Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Here is a quick image of my group of Ruger Bird Head revolvers. From top to bottom:
1. 32 H&R Mag Stainless
2. 357 Vaquero Case/Blue
3. 45 LC Vaquero Case/Blue
4. 22 Mag Single Six Case

IMG_0291.jpg

29 Wheelgunner

Single-Sixer
Very nice!
I've grown fond of the Birdshead grips and you have a fine showing there.
As of a couple of weeks ago I added another to my Ruger stable. I have a polished stainless .45 Colt BH and wanted to add a CCH to my humble collection of Vaqueros and New Vaqueros. A Ruger collector helped make it happen, so I now have my CCH Vaquero like your #3.

Thanks for sharing.

americal

Hunter
NO :!: :!: send it to me---Americal :lol: just kidding :p really nice group of birdshead rugers 8) friend of mine saw a birdhead frame on a 20 prefix single six-- one neat gun 8) 300 dollars went around once came back GONE :!: :!: show in Sparta, Tenn.last sat. I fussed at him for not getting it soon as he saw it :lol:

kitkin

Bearcat
I have a new Ruger single six and would like to have a birdshead grip installed and the barrel shortened from 5 1/2" to 4 3/4" and sight reinstalled.
My Ruger is a new stainless with fixed sights 22lr/22mag 5 1/2" barrel.
Where can I have this done?

JWhitmore44

Blackhawk
I think I got my grip frame from Midway and my local gunsmith did the barrel chop (Thanks Jim). The Bisley hammer came from Midway. I did the hammer and grip frame fitting.

P2160005.jpg

Bones507

Bearcat
I really like the case coloring,outstanding !
I have never shot one with the birds head grips, they are mainly for one handed shooting i assume ?

Tx gun runner

Single-Sixer
I love the birdshead , they fit me perfect . These are not target loads , they are loaded for SASS/CAS fps and test fire . The factory NEVER offered the BH in these cal .

Picture1032.jpg

Picture933.jpg

Picture686-2.jpg

Latest posts