F/S: (17 May) NM SS Grip Frames, Hammers, Triggers, Hogue

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
ridershooter said:
WTB one of your SBH hammers!

Sold the SBH hammers pictured. But have moving boxes that have not been opened in decades, so may have more. Will try to remember to give you first crack if I have more.

Will update the lead photo...

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
dullknife44 said:
Good evening,

At 73 years young, and blessed with, among other challenges, a nasty tremor, never-the-less, and an old (heavy on the "old") rifleman (to-be-read, not a handgunner), still got that itch, right smack dab in the middle of these ole' bones back. How's that for a "run-on" sentence, Miss Pruitt, come out, come out, where ever you are, but I digress.
As I was saying, this itch is for a custom six-shooter (can't count no further with-out takin' both boots off, then cain't take the smell). So then I spied your ad and Jim Crackedee, you jest might have what I'm a hankerin' fer. Now if only I kniw what all thet was!!
Seriously, and I jest have a horrible time bein' that way -- ain't no fun - - I would like to have a custom Ruger single action built up on an action suitable for a .327 Fed. Mag. Know I need the frame and fire control mechanisms, do not need barrel, stocks, or barrel. Can you reel in this "red bait" and sell me what I need to drop ship to my "revolversmith"?
Hope you've had a good day, and I figure any day God has given us is good, just a question of perspective. God Bless

dullknife

I am almost as old as advanced in years as you, slow down and let us youngsters catch up.

The stuff I have was take-offs from Lipsey 327s converted to Bisley and SBH grip frames. Probably best to post a new topic thread and get the forum experts to wax expertly. Lipseys does have several 327s out of the box in Single Seven. If your choice has to be a six-shooter, probably money ahead to start with a Single Seven to gain centered firing pin, .32 barrel, and have your 'smith go hammering from there.

http://www.lipseys.com/itemfinder.aspx?mfg=Ruger&family=Single+Seven+Series&model=Single+Seven

http://www.lipseys.com/itemfinder.aspx?mfg=Ruger&family=Single+Seven+Series&model=Single+Seven+Bisley

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
jkelliott said:
Do you have dimensions and a price with shipping?

Read here about this cylinder:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=266291&p=2665469#p2665469

Looks like 1.955. On my two 357 RSA guns, looks like a .025 shim would work as a happy medium, zero play on one, .001 on the other.

Price, as pictured, no shims, $60, delivered.

9mm_Cyl_Gap.jpg

dullknife44

Bearcat
Good evening, :D

I'm a revolver newbie, and at 73 years young, with a nasty tremor, you'd think I'd have the good sense to stick with a scattergun; but then, I've never been known for my propensity for good sense!! :lol:
Sir, I'll early display my ignorance, but it would appear you are selling what I MAY be looking for. My itch -- right mid-center in these ole'bones back -- is to have a .327 Fed. Maggie built on a Ruger frame by a yet-to-be determined "revolversmith". So as a piece of red meat, can you reel me in and advise what I might be needing to build said project, and of course, sell said same components. :)
Now I'm sure you have plenty of cash customers out there, so don't need this old' fool to ask for counsel, but forgive me for taking that liberty. It would appear that you would be more than qualified to answer my many, unasked and probably, stupid questions!! :roll:
Hope your day went well. God Bless

dullknife

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
And I will accept your friendly bump without shame or guilt. First post is updated with new pics and additional items, notably SBH SS square grip frames. Sold some stuff, found some stuff in long stored boxes.

Latest posts