Ever have 'one of those days'?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ever feel like you were Joe Btfsplk? Just got over my operation, so I could actually walk again, so I managed to whack the little toe on my left foot. It is now the color of eggplant and sore as a boil. Can't wear a shoe ( I know some here that that wouldn't be a bother to :roll: ). The SEALs have it right..."The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

Cholo

Staff member
The 1st time, of 4, that I broke the little toe on my right foot, my little sister stepped on it. I can give her a call if you wish.

Robb Barnes

Hunter
I hear your pain :D Dropped the large bin on my left little toe a week ago and am just getting where I can stick it in a pair of boots again. Look at it this way, it will help you do the slow recovery thing.

toysoldier

Hunter
Tape a broken toe to the one next to it. It will help stabiize the broken one and reduce the pain a little. Don't bother seeing a doctor---he'll say the same thing.

toysoldier said:
Tape a broken toe to the one next to it. It will help stabiize the broken one and reduce the pain a little. Don't bother seeing a doctor---he'll say the same thing.
I am a master of the tape. This is the third toe I have attempted to destroy. Second this year. I guess a 'klutz' would be a good description of my very early in the morning. :roll: :D

Latest posts