Easiest to conceal carry

Help Support Ruger Forum:

buckaroo

Banned
Easy is not always the best but it does better than a rock and a stick I suppose. Although I once got beat with a baseball bat. (and never saw it coming) Anyway your deal is up close and personnel or a very good shot. I got a 9mm in my front pocket and I'm not going any lower than that, especially in rim-fire. Good luck to you and as one of my favorite you-tubers TheOl1911 likes to say,
"stay safe and check your 360 often"

Easy is not always the best but it does better than a rock and a stick I suppose. Although I once got beat with a baseball bat. (and never saw it coming) Anyway your deal is up close and personnel or a very good shot. I got a 9mm in my front pocket and I'm not going any lower than that, especially in rim-fire. Good luck to you and as one of my favorite you-tubers TheOl1911 likes to say,
"stay safe and check your 360 often"
I'm definitely not a great shot but I do have it around my neck most of the time around the house. When I leave I carry something a little bigger. I see you must be a fan of the Shockwave 590 so thought I would show you mine.View attachment 7889

buckaroo

Banned
Wow ! Can we assume 12 gauge ? (we hope) I have to get the new S version because it can cycle my roll your own rounds. I'm not your typical re-loader. :)

We had a woman get one of those in .22lr into the jail and pass it to her boy friend during a contact visit. She never would say what part of her body she hid it in.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
I prefer 3% "less easy" and a way better a choice ... can't tell I am carrying the Shield 9 either but I am way more likely to hit something with it.

I've never considered concealed carry as easy (or simple or convenient or comfortable). All things come with compromises in my world. I consider a vehicle seat belt uncomfortable and aggravating but I use it. Concealed carry is much the same. Life was easier before our world became a cesspool of predators and criminals. There will always be compromises involved with CCW but one must be wiling to deal with that to ensure personal safety.

I'm impartial to the Seecamp, but I like all-metal guns.

Attachments

• 20221011_170440.jpg
    20221011_170440.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
I'm definitely not a great shot but I do have it around my neck most of the time around the house. When I leave I carry something a little bigger. I see you must be a fan of the Shockwave 590 so thought I would show you mine.View attachment 7889

For close up my husband prefers a shotgun but that is because of experience from decades before we met when he came to the aid of a LEO that three criminals attempted to kill and came close to doing. My husband and the LEO survived the day. My husband sent the three criminals to another place.

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!

warren5421

Single-Sixer
The one I have keyholes at 5 feet. Unless you can stick it in the bad guy's gut you better be very lucky. I carried one for 15 years before needing it. It didn't do the job but my A.G.Russal Sting did.