Dusty, crusty .380 brass. Anyone want it?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

A "non-reloader" buddy came up w/ a big box of dusty brass he thought I might be able to use.

Cleaned things out last night to see what was there, and found about 250 .380 auto cases. About 150 are fairly clean, mostly PMCs, the rest are mixed headstamps and a bit gungy.

It's yours for the price of postage to the first person who wants it. Just PM me, ok?

Edited to add: It's on its way to a good home now.

Thanks again, guys!

Rick C

pistoleer44

Single-Sixer
Rick Courtright":3i66ccxk said:
Hi,

A "non-reloader" buddy came up w/ a big box of dusty brass he thought I might be able to use.

Cleaned things out last night to see what was there, and found about 250 .380 auto cases. About 150 are fairly clean, mostly PMCs, the rest are mixed headstamps and a bit gungy.

It's yours for the price of postage to the first person who wants it. Just PM me, ok?

Edited to add: It's on its way to a good home now.

Thanks again, guys!

Rick C

Rick: I'll take them. Shud be able to get them into a small flat rate box which costs $4.80.

Double check me and let me know where to send the money. Thanks

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
pistoleer44":3g12xdxk said:
Rick: I'll take them. Shud be able to get them into a small flat rate box which costs $4.80.

Hi, Pistoleer

Thanks for inquiring! Somehow, the "delete" button isn't coming up so I can't delete the post, but, as I edited the original, they've already been spoken for. Sorry...

Any other stuff you might need? The fellow who got me this brass comes up w/ all kinds of "treasures" so every once in a while there will be stuff I don't use. Just let me know if you have a "wish list" and I'll keep you in mind, ok?

Thanks again,

Rick C