Double Jeopardy in Jacksonville

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I call BS! Yeah, he got his penis shot, but sitting on the gun didn't do it! :shock: I will bet that little lady, whose house he broke into did it! Or maybe the butler did it in the parlor! :mrgreen:
gramps

LDM

Blackhawk
Or his Gf/SO was putting a stop to his philandering.

hpman66

Hunter
In case your curious, there's a bunch more links to the story on the internet, just Google it.

Clovishound

Blackhawk
Yep, I don't buy the "sat on the gun" story. My best guess is that he was carrying without a holster. He is a convicted felon. He, likely, was either putting the gun in his waistband, or taking it out. Alternately, he may have "adjusted" the gun that was in his waistband. Obviously, he did not have the manual safety on.

A.J.

Single-Sixer

kmoore

Buckeye
My bet is with others "Gangsta Carry" since few have holsters, (they are not cool). And yes ER rooms do see them. My very favorite, who remembers this one. Likely 30 years ago, Geraldo Rivera was interviewing a LA gangsta. The fool pulls out his gun to show the reporter from his front waist band. Pushes it back down his pants and as the camera rolled "Bang" he shot himself. I have wondered if that fool lived much longer after that.

Latest posts