Don't Cry Coogs!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Here is what the 357 Max grew into down in TX.
P1000963.jpg

P1000966.jpg

P1000968.jpg

P1000969.jpg

P1000974.jpg

To be honest Greg, Alan hasn't told me what each level is ranged for yet. I sent him 20 rounds of what I anticipate using and he built the front site but I just got pictures of the finished project from him a day or so ago. I'm waiting for the brown truck to show up. :wink:

Coogs

Maximum
Beautiful...........love that casehardening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry??????????/ :shock: :shock: :shock: NO WAY!!!!!!!! Cut 'em up. Just increases the cost of them cherry ones!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

flatgate

Hawkeye
I sure like that barrel! Wow!

flatgate

PS Yup, the original Maxis are getting scarcer and scarcer...
Coogs is going to be a zillionaire! :D

americal

Hunter
I,m CRYING its so neat :) one fine custom 8) great elevation front sight :!: these custom guys know there stuff, had not seen custom Rugers much, until I joined forum :D

mt

Single-Sixer
After saving money and gathering parts for the last year, I had finally convinced myself I really didn't need a custom job with one of those octagon barrels. I had decided to use the stash to pay my property taxes.

Now you go and post this beauty....aiy yi yi..yi yi!

Thanks for sharing. :D

mt

Sorry MT, I didn't mean to get you upset :cry: :cry:

Just kidding! Get that custom in line down at Alan's. It will be ayear or so before you have to pay it off so that is lots of time to collect pop cans. :lol:

mt

Single-Sixer
That's a beautiful gun Robb and it's time I got off the fence about my project.

The e-mail went out to Mr. Harton a couple of minutes ago. I feel all better now!

mt

Roob,
WOW :shock: that is great. You guys are sure making it hard for me to get Alan to work on my old Junk :lol: :lol:
In 2002 Alan's turn around time was about 2 months due mainly to Turnbull. That's about the time I posted his work on the RF. Like they say the rest is history.
Good for you and Alan is top notch. :D
Jim

wickerbill

Bearcat
Robb, that turned out great. I really like the way that FA rear sight turned out. Best of all, It looks like you are going to get yours before Axe gets his.
Bill