Does Ruger still make a blackhawk 45LC in stainless, 4 5/8 ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cbnutt

Single-Sixer
Had one maybe 20 years ago in that configeration but dont see it on Rugers website any more , Buds says out of stock , called and they said they didnt know if still being made , not wanting the convertible acp one just straight 45 LC . Thanks .

Hittman, I think you are right. Does any one remember Mike's contact information. Thought I had it but it's not in my phone. I bought a couple of those from Mike and still have one. It's not going anywhere. Just can't remember how to get a hold of him.

It was Ruger model #00459, catalog #KBN-44

Mike Reber is his name, a great guy to deal with...i recall him having issues with his forum login and he reached out for help but i guess he didn't receive any and so he hasn't been active for almost a year now...

Used to give Forum members his best price and always include shipping, I miss Mike's posts - and I visited him once in AZ...a great guy but an expensive visit!!

I hope we can get him back involved with the FORUM soon!!

Mike Reber
Arizona Arms LLC
500 E Comstock DrChandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax
[email protected]

George said:
Have one Blackhawk flattop.Yes it is Lipseys.And is a convertible .45colt/45acp. Got one from my dealer in 2017 yes ss and 4 5/8s too. Not cheap 719 out the door. I do love it. George
I think the price has escalated a bit but they are still available.

Muley Gil

Blackhawk
cbnutt said:
Had one maybe 20 years ago in that configeration but dont see it on Rugers website any more , Buds says out of stock , called and they said they didnt know if still being made , not wanting the convertible acp one just straight 45 LC . Thanks .

I'll bet you can sell that .45 ACP cylinder easily. They tend to go quickly.

George

Blackhawk
Yep you're right I'll bet you could sell a 45 ACP cylinder easily. My issue with that is when I go to sell the gun I'd like to keep it as original as possible it came as a convertible would be worth more as convertible. Having paid a little over $700 for the gun don't think I'd make up the difference and what it would be worth if I sold the cylinder. Funny at the time they had a Ruger Vaquero new right next to the flat top that was in 45 Colt but was not a convertible and was 599. guess the special gun sold by the specialty places that request them to be built do go for more if they are kept original! George

Russell

Bearcat
I have to confess...I'm surprised this isn't a standard Ruger offering?

'Sold my 4 & 5/8 convertible years ago...now I'm thinking this is one that I'll regret selling.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Seebs (Another seller who seems to have dropped off) was a counterpart of Reber's who always offered us deals on distributor exclusives. He was here in ND.