back of the Nosler Reloading Manual and since then, nothing, unless
I've missed something totally in a magazine he does write for but
I read almost all of them I know of, if not by subscription then by
reading other family member's issues. He apparently had the upper
hand in the lawsuit since he had patents covering the short action
designs.

keyston44

Bearcat
I first got into guns in 1985. I didn't know anything about guns. I didn't know anyone to show me about guns. But I had to have a gun. I bought a Shooting Times magazine and read it from cover to cover and almost every Shooting Times magazine for about the next 15 years after that.

I have to say Rick Jamison and Dick Metcalf taught me about guns. I read everything those two wrote about guns, reloading, shooting and hunting. I owe those two everything.

I had read that Rick Jamison was blackballed for the lawsuit against Winchester. I haven't heard anything else about him or from him.

I know Jim Zumbo was blackballed a few years ago for his comment on AR-15 shouldn't be used as hunting guns. He appologized for it and everything has been good since.
I don't know if it would work for Mr Jamison.

I sure do miss Rick Jamison's words. Key

sourdough44

Single-Sixer
I recently saw an article by R Jamison. It was either Shooting Times or Guns & Ammo. I've heard about some of his issues, don't know enough to choose a side. I do like my 300 WSM though.

contender

Ruger Guru
Since it was lawsuits,, vs a public blunder,, Rick lost his place among the shooting writers. I haven't seen anything about him in a while. Too bad,, as he is a knowledgable guy. I always enjoyed his writings.

jforwel

Bearcat
I enjoyed his technical column more than most that I see today. He had is own "lab" so to speak and was able to do far more than the average writer using a public shooting range.

He recently wrote an article for Shooting Times because of their 50th anniversary but I don't remember now if it was a reprint or new.