Do Any Of You Know These Freakin' Guys ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
I looked today online for a vid to post in the forum and I came upon this stuff.
These are pretty damn funny, Rodney Ranger's shadow must extend 30' in the first one, it's more like around 15'. And he shots like a girl, strike that I know girls that shoot far better than him. Look at his "get-up", it is damn near hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phIHCfQPerk

The second one starts with a guy on the range with a gas mask and rubber gloves and goes to a one handed love fest with his chosen gun. The other hand is out of frame most of the time, you figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIyk94av0kM

There are more of these nitwits on the web, God, I hope they aren't allowed to procreate.

Mike J

Hunter
I saw nutnfancy's SR-9 review a while back. I can somewhat tolerate him. That other guy seemed to just go on & on. He was comparing a G-21 to a Sig 9mm & a S & W 45 acp revolver. It would make more sense to me to compare it to a XD-45 or a M & P .45.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
I recognized the nutnfancy guy after watching that video one more time. He was dressed 'full moron' on that episode so it threw me off.
I have seen a few episodes of nutnfancy and it reminds me of a question I had years back, can you put something together that should be popular and ruin it with one bad addition.
The Arsenio Hall show comes to mind, it had all the makings of a professional late night talk show but it still had Arsenio Hall.

By the way, the guy that appears on nutnfancy once in awhile that should have a show is the gunsmith at Impact Guns.

Flash

Buckeye
I laughed my ass off. Those poor guys would soil themselves in a real life defense situation. I sincerely hope they remain civilians.

"The Arsenio Hall show comes to mind, it had all the makings of a professional late night talk show but it still had Arsenio Hall."

Now THAT is a funny comment . . . and I even kinda liked the show, for a while.

;)