Did you sell a gun to 737tdi (Karl)???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

737tdi

Hunter
First of all I am sorry if this does not apply to you.

I am searching for two sellers that sold me a couple of revolvers. These revolvers were stolen in transit with the USPS. I did not keep any records since the guns never made it too my dealer. I am trying to locate who these individuals were and if they recall the guns and serial no.s..

They caught the guy and are trying to build a case against him and this will be evidence in the prosecution. I realize this only applies to two people here and is a long shot but I thought I would give it a try. These transactions were filed with the BATFE but they need as much info. as possible. I am also going to post this in both the Lounge and the classifieds. I hope this will be OK?

Thank you.

Karl

gmartinnc

Blackhawk
You bought two different guns from two different people and both were stolen in transit with the USPS? This is weird.

737tdi

Hunter
GD1656 said:
Wouldnt it help if you posted what they were--might jog someones memory?

To be honest I don't remember. They were both OM .44s. I think the name will jog the memory because both of them had to refund the money, so sorry for that. I think both were insured. I do remember that one had had been cut down to 4 5/8. Was a beautiful job.

Karl

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Karl - you mean other than me and that New Model Single Six 22, right? We have exchanged PMs over it and the info I have received from the DOJ regarding the court case.

BB45C

Karl

Yes, I sent off the "beautiful" SBH 4 5/8" gun to you and it never made it. I too filed a claim with BATF and have been contacted that there is a case going to trial. I'll PM you my information if you need to contact me.

Gary

737tdi

Hunter
BB45C and Gary, Please PM me. I can't believe this worked?? Do y'all remember the serial no.s of the guns? I need any info. you can give me. I will forward it to the prosecutor. I realize you both are involved but I am thinking they are trying to circle the wagons so to speak. I apologize for forgetting, it just wasn't something I would record at the time.

Thank you.

Karl

Latest posts