Dave from Arizona

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dhaisten

Bearcat
You may have to buy one to find out because the best anyone can give you is personal opinion,
Welcome to forum.
Absolutely true. I have two of them. 18.5" ranch rifle (blued), new threaded barrel with Ruger bird cage flash hider, Sampson folding stock, Hannibal rail, and a Trijicon RMR red dot. Also, after much web perusing...added a 0.45 gas bushing and a Wilson 1911 buffer in front of the receiver.

Mini #2: 16.25" stainless tactical...0.50 gas bushing, 1911 buffer, Hogue over-molded stock, Tech-Sights rear sight, and an accuracy systems 6061 aluminum black vented hand guard. This one is for shooting with irons.

The stainless tactical ejects brass at 2 O'clock about 8-10 feet with the 0.50 gas bushing and cycles flawlessly. 55 grain PMC X-Tac .556.

This is what happens with respect to being able to modify minis (folding stock) when you finally escape a certain West Coast State, illegal unconstitutional laws, and its fascist dictator Count Chocula. Out of the frying pan and into the fire with Maricopa county though...my favorite Arnold movie is Total Recall...will see if the fix is in again (more than likely).

Severe mini fetish, money dump,...I think I'm good now.

Welcome aboard!
CBA2DC7E-B95A-43F8-A4A4-D8842CB68198.gif